Quickly connect almost any electrical device to a Network for Remote Control
The iTach IP2IR-P provides wired IP connectivity to infrared (IR) components. It includes both a blaster and emitters to control all of your components.
Seamlessly control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach IP2IR-P provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. Based on open standards, the iTach can easily be integrated in to a home automation system or controlled by PC or iPhone/iPod/iPad control applications.
The IP2IR-P includes 3 IR emitter ports. The third emitter port can be used with the included IR blaster to control many devices by placing the blaster in front of the set of devices to be controlled. Also includes 3 single-emitter cables for attachment directly to the infrared receiver window of devices to be controlled.
This device supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and also supports direct power via the power adapter. Usage of PoE requires an appropriate Ethernet switch with available PoE ports.
iTach TCP/ IP to IR (Infrared Control ) wi th Power over Ethernet
- Integrated Web Server for easy configuration
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled
- Supports eight simultaneous connections
- Connects almost any electrical device to an Ethernet network instantly
- Ultra compact design, stylish enclosure can fit almost anywhere
- Integrated web server for easy setup, HTTP, DHCP
- Built in IR learning in every unit
- Support of eight simultaneous connections
DOWNLOAD Data sheet