Satelco 2WIRE Network extension
IP anywhere from now on
The Satelco 2Wire is a converter that allows you to connect any IP device along a two-wire or coaxial line, even in an analogue environment, or in a place with limited IP infrastructure. The major advantage is that you only need one cable for the transmission of data and power.
The Satelco 2Wire convertor allows you to use existing twowire or coaxial cabling from your original door bell or door intercom to connect any IP equipment. No configuration is required, and you only need one 2N® 2Wire unit at each end of the cable, where at least one of them is connected to a power source. The Satelco 2Wire unit then provides PoE power not only to the second converter, but also to all other connected IP equipment.
- Simple, fast installation
- Single cable for power and data transfer
- Power for connected IP devices over PoE up to a range of 305 m
DOWNLOAD Data sheet - Satelco Article number 11397
Satelco 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Satelco 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch is specially designed for automation control applications. It is equipped with eight 10/1000 Base-TX RJ-45 ports. It supports a redundant power supply, has an IP40 metal housing and thus ensures fast and reliable data transmission in harsh industrial environments.
- 8 Ports Fast Ethernet 10/1000Base-TX RJ-45
- Robust design, guarantees maximum reliability
and thus a smooth building automation
- High operational reliability even under extreme conditions,
long-term availability and flexibility
- DIN rail mounting and quick commissioning (Plug and Work)
DOWNLOAD Data sheet - Satelco Articlenumber 11330