Elegant design combined with the latest IP technology
The Satelco Exclusive Line® IP video intercom is timeless in design, weatherproof and suited for both traditional and modern entrances.
The robust front panel of the intercom is made of anodised aluminium and equipped with a ball-head colour camera, loudspeaker, microphone, two pushbuttons, two nameplates and a palm vein scanner.
The scanner detects the vein pattern beneath the skin on the palm through non-contact measurement via near infrared radiation (less than a remote control). This is unique to each person and includes detailed characteristics. However, the sensor only detects the pattern if blood is flowing in the veins (live recognition). Unlike many other biometric systems which work with external features, the palm vein scanner uses the veins hidden inside the body for identification and authentication. This scanner can be used both in the private as well as in the business environment. This combined with the uniqueness of the vein patterns offers the highest levels of security and thus replaces keys, badges, cards, codes, etc.
Palm vein biometric applications save time and cost, simplify processes, provide security and are easy to use.
- Residential complexes
- Administration buildings
- Specially protected zones
- Hospitals, clinics
- VoIP communication via SIP 2.0
- Integrated palm vein scanner (live recognition)
- Easy electrical installation and configuration via a web interface
- SIP substructure electronics with Ethernet connection
- Use of the LAN /WAN network for management, communication and control via a web browser
- Supply via an AC adapter or PoE
- Special models available on request