Access control systems are an integral part of the safety concept in companies and public institutions. By integrating RFID reader modules in the 2N IP Verso a complex access control system based on IP can be realised.
The complete management of the access system with user management is possible via the 2N Access Commander software.
RFID modules with 125kHz and 13.56MHz are used. In addition, the 2N® RFID card reader 13.56MHz is now also available with NFC support. NFC (Near Field Communication) is an international transmission standard for contactless exchange of data via radio technology over short distances of a few centimetres. NFC enables e.g. employees to use their smartphone with the application 2N NFC instead of the standard RFID card for accessing the corresponding object.
In addition, 2N IP Verso is available with an HD camera with infrared and night vision. It cannot only be easily integrated into an existing camera and surveillance system but, thanks to programmable scripts, the entire system can be used as a security component to protect buildings. Thus the customer receives a complex security solution.
Highlights / features:
- 13,56 MHz smart card reader with NFC support (with license upgrade NFC license!)
- Smartphone as access card for access (with free software app 2N Mobile Key)
- Time profiles and authorisation groups
- Can be integrated in CCTV systems with ONVIF support
- Programmable scripts for actions and reactions
- NextGen htmI5 Web configurator
- Possibility to connect an external IP camera
- Attendance system
- 2N® IP Eye
- 24/7 HD surveillance
- Extreme mechanical strength / protection against hacker attacks
DOWNLOAD Data sheet