- HD camera with infrared light & night vision
- Bluetooth and Fingerprint Technology
- Now also in black
Only one can be truly perfect
The 2N IP Verso is a security intercom that, thanks to its modularity, can be used everywhere you need to choose a specific function and purpose of use. For example, you can choose an HD camera with an infrared light and night vision or a smart card reader. It can not only be easily integrated into your current camera and monitoring system, but thanks to programmable scripts, the whole system can be used as a security component to protect the building.
In addition, the 2N IP Verso intercom is very durable, works perfectly in environments from -40° to +60°C and can endure sudden changes in weather. Communication between individual intercoms and the LAN network is secured using the 802.1x protocol and, thanks to a closed OS, the intercom is resistant to attacks by hackers.
The freedom to select functionalities, the degree of security and durability are the main building block for demanding customers. When you take into account the fact that the IP intercom also excels in its luxury design, we can boldly declare that you’ll find nothing like it on the IP intercom market.
- Integration with third-party CCTV systems with ONVIF support
- 13.56 MHz smart card reader with NFC support
- Programmable scripts for actions and reactions
- NextGen htmI5 web configurator
- Connectable external IP camera
- Attendance system
- Variety of models and accessories that fits all customer requirements
- 2N® Access Commander - Management and user-Administration from one location
- 2N® IP Eye - application that allows a video from the camera to PC
- 24/7 HD surveillance
- Extreme mechanical resistance
- Remote trigger switch control
- Thief protection system
- Integration into security and Automation systems
- Power supply via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or external 12V DC power source