The sensors of the weather station are protected by the elegant yet rugged and compact housing, in which a bracket for mounting to wall or mast is already integrated.
The weather station displays the weather data brightness, wind speed, temperature and precipitation and receives the GPS signal (UTC time and location coordinates). In the detection of brightness and twilight, the daylight filter simulates the sensitivity range of thehuman eye. For this the weather station has three sensors (for east, south and west sun). The weather station sends the current recorded weather data, date and time once per second. This data stream can be received and evaluated with a Sallegra building automation controller. The power supply and the data is output via Sallegra bus.
- Integrated bracket for wall or mast mounting
- Brightness measurement with three separate sensors for East, South and West. Twilight detection with special filters
- Wind measurement: Wind speed measured electronically and thus silently and reliably, even with hail, snow and freezing temperatures
- Temperature measurement
- Heated precipitation sensor (1.2 W): No false measurement in case of dew or fog, dries quickly after precipitation
- Integrated GPS receiver: Output of UTC (coordinated universal time), position (longitude, latitude) and position of the sun (azimuth, elevation)