Control element for control and guaranteed maximum ambient comfort
The Sallegra® control element with LCD display is used for room automation. It has six buttons and is used for temperature measurement, setting of presence and absence as well as room setpoint correction, control of lighting, shading, blinds, heat/cold, ventilation, etc. Power supply as well as data transmission are via Sallegra® Bus. The multi-colour LED display visualises the local energy consumption.
Thanks to a frame which can be bought anywhere due to the standard internal dimension of 55 x 55 mm, the assembly is quick and easy. The Sallegra® control element is supplied without frame.
- Control element with many function variants
- Device is used with transparent front, suitable for frames with an opening of 55 x 55 mm
- LC display for status information on the condition of the room
- Individual adjustment of the room climate
- Setting the operating mode for occupancy and control of a 3-speed fan
- Light control On/Off/Dimming
- Blinds control