Easy, inexpensive and flexible installation due to wireless technology!
The Sallegra® control element is used for room automation. It has six buttons and is used for setting of presence and absence as well as controlling the light, shade, blinds, hot/cold temperature, ventilation, etc.
The control element can be mounted easily and inexpensively because it is wireless and communicates via EnOcean® wireless protocol. No walls must be broken up and replastered.
The power is supplied through the integrated photovoltaic cell, thus no battery is required. The Sallegra® control element is supplied without frame, which can be bought anywhere due to the standard internal dimension of 55 x 55 mm.
- Easy assembly due to wireless technology
- Communication via EnOcean® wireless protocol
- Supply voltage from integrated solar panel (battery operation optional)
- Device is used with transparent front, suitable for frames with an opening of 55 x 55 mm
- Individual adjustment of the room climate
- 6 button functions
- Setting the operating mode for occupancy and control of a 3-speed fan
- Light control On/Off/Dimming
- Blinds control