The Sallegra® EnOcean IP Gateway is in principle compatible with all common automation systems that support a transparent protocol.
Highlight: The Sallegra® EnOcean Gateway, like all Sallegra devices, has the Sallegra® Discovery protocol and can therefore be integrated and configured by a simple device network scan in the Sallegra® Configurator.
Radio transceiver for the conversion of EnOcean telegrams to LAN. As EnOcean sensors serve pressure switches (e.g. of PEHA or Omnio), temperature sensors (e.g. of Thermokon), glass breakage detectors and much more. These are sensors that do not require external energy in the form of mains connections or batteries. The energy is generated by pressing a button or via solar elements. The functions of the EnOcean-IP gateway cover switching, dimming, temperature settings, shutter and blind operation. In short, everything that EnOcean offers.
The sending of EnOcean telegrams replaces or supplements e.g. the use of EnOcean switches.
Areas of application
- Expansion without laying cables
- Use in buildings with variable walls
- Operation independent of permanently mounted switches
- Individual operation of divisible rooms
- Installation of buttons on glass walls
- Use in historical buildings such as churches and half-timbered
houses that do not require Allow new installations.
DOWNLOAD Data sheet