Surveillance and remote control as well as positioning by SMS from and to your mobile phone. Especially for rough conditions on site.
The GSM Scout GPS/IP65 has been especially designed for rough conditions and is a simple solution for monitoring mobile objects. Via the connected sensors the device detects e.g. burglaries, emerging fire, flood or other events. They are sent immediately via SMS to any mobile phone and you are able to take immediate counter-measures. The system is simply set via the stored phone numbers on the SIM card and is immediately ready for use. It is also possible to activate the relay outputs via SMS and thus switch on a wide variety of devices on board. Via GPS the GSM Scout is capable of capturing the location of the object and sends an SMS in the event of an unauthorised movement in the area.
- No special software required
- Easy setting via the SIM card
- Special IP65 design for rough environment
- GPS via SMS, Geofencing
- Transfer of credit for prepaid cards
- Transmission of reception quality
- Variable alarm texts possible
- Tracking via GPS
To be able to use the GSM Scout GPS / IP65 you need:
- SIM card (prepaid or fixed contract)
- Power supply 11-35 V DC, Antenna
DOWNLOAD Data sheet - Satelco Article number 10129