IP-Audio SIP console with microphone
The microphone console, based on the SIP technology, not only impresses with its elegant wood design, but also with its multiple functions.
2N® SIP Mic is an IP microphone console that plays live or pre-recorded announcements for up to 12 zones. Together with the 2N SIP loudspeaker, 2N® SIP Mic offers a complete voice announcement distribution system.
2N® SIP Mic is even more versatile. For example, it can accept calls from the 2N intercoms, listen to the announcements in each zone, schedule announcements, and/or load your own messages. This makes it an ideal solution for places where identical announcements are played several times a day, such as schools, amusement parks, shops or public service vehicles. A simple power supply via PoE and programming via a web interface are additional advantages.
- Network microphone console
- SIP Technology, no Server required
- Annoucements in up to 12 zones
- Reciprocal communication
- Playing recordered messages
- Live annoucements with integrated microphone
- Various broadcast zones can be selected
- 12 Buttons for free assignment
- Priority assignment possible
- Hi-Fi Audio quality
- Supports AXIS VAPIX®
- External 12V DC or PoE (Power over Ethernet) power supply
- Quick and easy installation